July 29 we celebrated Owen. I just can't believe he is one. So very thankful for him.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
1. A May trip to my sisters. A wonderful visit until we all got sick...
2. A captured Owen who loves getting into everything!
3. Seventeen baby chicks that came the day after we got home.
4. Owen playing outside. The weather has been gorgeous.
5. A fence all painted...finally!
7. There is no obstacle that can keep Owen from his toys!
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Owen is nine months old today.
We have enjoyed this little man. He is trying to crawl but like my other five babes, he is taking it slow. He cut his first tooth last week and the one next to it is about to make its appearance.
He loves to play with books, blocks, and wheels.
He adores his sisters and screams when they leave the room he is in. He is our first child to sleep in our bed and out of sheer exhaustion he is still there...
He has not had any solid food yet but he loves to nurse around the clock.
We are so blessed.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
So much has happened since I was last in this place. We have had the best winter and are looking forward to the warm spring weather.
Dick built the kiddos a ice rink and they ice skated daily...for hours! We had lots of freezing temperatures and plenty of wonderful snowstorms. Absolutely wonderful.