Thursday, September 24, 2009

chunky chunky



Our poor Mary Claire is sick. She took antibiotic to help an eye infection and is now dealing with an allergic reaction:-( Things are tough when you have a sick baby, and as my pediatrician said "well, she is feisty". Mary definitely has a spirited personality.

Her favorite thing to do is swing. Look at those chunky cheeks. I could eat them clean off her face:) And her squinty eyes? My favorite!



How big they get. She pulled herself up to look at the kids outside. What you can't see and my camera refused to take was Richard holding a chicken up for her to see. She screamed, waved her fists, almost fell and belly laughed. Good grief they are hard not to gobble up.

Love that fluffy cloth rump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.