Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Evelyn


I can't believe my baby is four! How time has a way of going and going quickly. As I sang to Evie this morning she asked "mommy am I really four?". She has been declaring she was four since she turned two. So, wow Evie, yes you are finally four.

I love looking back at how she has grown not only in size but in maturity. Such a bright lovable girl.

playing in the snow at the beginning of 2009







fresh out of the pool




helping daddy build the tree house



eating sugar for breakfast



playing in the rain



carving pumpkins at aunt Jenn's




at the zoo



playing on the computer



What a fun year you had Evelyn. Daddy and I love you, and we thank God He gave us you...our precious blessing and gift.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.