Monday, May 3, 2010

a crisis of sorts

It all came to a head this weekend.
Our septic system has been giving us trouble for a while now and we had put aside some money to take care of it. Amidst other on-going projects it finally failed. What a yucky problem..but I am happy to say it is almost over. We only went one day with out any water and are only on water restriction now. Lucky for me my parents live next door and that is where I have done all my laundry. Wow we use a lot of water. I did seven loads of laundry at my parents, lots of showers and some dishes.

My beautiful yard is all dug up.
Our two former homes were in rocky ledge..so this soil, this yard, is like butter. Which of course makes the work that much easier.
Light at the end of the tunnel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.