Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meghan's day and some snow


I can't believe my sweet baby is fourteen. We had such a wonderful weekend with her. She had a couple of friends spend the night. It really was a special whole weekend. I honestly don't know what I would have done with out her this year. My morning sickness was so rough this time that Meg took over ALL the meals and kitchen duty. I couldn't even walk into my kitchen with out gagging so this was a huge blessing to me. Handing the reins back over to me in the kitchen was a little bit... um hard on her though. Our personality's are very similar and both like complete control. :) Happy Day Meg.


Just enough snow to roll some in balls. Again this winter has been a huge flop for snow. Every big storm we have supposed to have gotten has ended up going another way. So frustrating. It has only been slightly better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.