Thursday, October 8, 2009

happy birthday to me



I am now officially thirty-two years old. That sounds so old to me. Funny, I don't feel any different that I did ten years ago. I love my birthday month. It is just so gorgeous.

This is my sugar maple tree I am watching for color. So far it seems to have a little blight. The leaves are yellow with raised brown spots. I don't think it will do to much.

I have had a busy and eventful day. Evie woke wanting a drink and was so shaky that I think her blood sugar may have been low. I have a tester and sure enough it was. O.J and she was feeling better. Curious I tested Meghan and Richard. Theirs was fine. A few minutes after I took Meg's she came in the living room and said "mommy what's that noise"? I looked at her and she looked like she was going to faint. I made her lay down and she broke out in a cold sweat. After a few moments she was fine.

As I am changing Mary dirty diaper Evelyn proceeds to throw up. Oh good grief! So clean up, tub and now its getting late. Now on to breakfast. Huh, wonder why I am not hungry?

So I celebrate my birthday with much evidence of life and am thankful that my cup runs over, spills on the floor and pours out the door:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.