Tuesday, September 10, 2013

first day


Since this wonderful little boy was added towards the end of summer we have gotten a late start on school. But the books finally came and we could dive right in and begin. 
We are using My Fathers World curriculum. I love this curriculum and I have tried out several. Because it is geared towards a large family it fits well. This year we are studying Countries and Cultures.


The kiddos are always super excited for the first day of school. 


Mary is in kindergarten this year and couldn't be more excited...like really couldn't be more excited...like really...


Richard is in seventh, Grace is in fourth, and Evelyn is in third. I love how they are together for History, Bible, and Science. This makes my life easier and is much more fun for them.


And then there is Meg. Starting high school. Having some trouble wrapping my mind around this one. Boy does her work load increase this year. But I really feel she is up to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.